The 200-Hour Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Open House is Saturday, January 10th. Do you have questions about Teacher Training? Are you ready to take a giant leap into the world of yoga. Come join Desirae Pierce on Saturday, January 10th from 12:00 – 1:00. Receive a catalogue, class schedule, the reading list and have... Read more »
Scheduled for Jan 10 2015
The 200-Hour Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Open House is Saturday, January 10th. Do you have questions about Teacher Training? Are you ready to take a giant leap into the world of yoga. Come join Desirae Pierce on Saturday, January 10th from 12:00 – 1:00. Receive a catalogue, class schedule, the reading list and have all your questions answered. The journey from yoga student to yoga teacher is a profound experience and the Breath and Body Yoga 200-Hour Power Vinyasa Teacher Training will give you the knowledge and tools to inspire your future students with the same passion for yoga that brought you to this point on your yoga path. The Breath and Body Yoga 200-Hour Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training starts January 14, 2015. In order to accept you into this training, we need to get your application completed. To be considered please apply at: http://www.breathandbodyyoga.com/teacher-training-application/
Your application and dedication to this practice are proof that you are ready to take the next step in completing the Yoga Alliance requirements to becoming a certified yoga teacher.
For questions please email Desirae@breathandbodyyoga.com
Scheduled for Jan 05 2015
Embody Life Teen Yoga is an APPROVED Off Campus P.E. Agency for the Austin Independent School District
Embody Life’s Teen Yoga Program in partnership with Breath & Body Yoga is an opportunity for 8th through 12th grade students to develop a yoga practice in an environment tailored to the unique needs of teenagers. Through yoga practice students are empowered to move through personal limits while developing the skills to be their most authentic and unique self in the world as they discover the truth of who they are and what they can do in the world with their heart, mind, body and spirit.This yoga program offers an empowering community experience tailored to teens and integrates yoga practice, mindfulness, meditation, adventure, creative expression, and the opportunity to develop leadership skills and increase self-esteem. Students are introduced to the physical practice of yoga principles and philosophies as a way of viewing and experiencing the world.
STUDENTS CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
HOW IT WORKS:
- Students get individualized attention in an empowering environment and community designed specifically for them.
- Students pursue an invigorating yoga curriculum as a group that is experiential, challenging and fulfilling.
- Students get to develop a yoga practice in an environment attuned to their specific needs.
- Students have an opportunity to be a part of the growing Breath and Body Yoga Community even after they complete the off campus physical education program.
Morgan, our off campus p.e. coordinator is very experienced in working with teens both on and off the yoga mat. In addition to being an experienced yoga teacher, Morgan has a Masters degree in Counseling and is currently working on her Ph.D. Morgan has a wide variety of experience with teens and families that started in a summer camp setting designed to assist teens in their own growth, leadership skills, and self-expression. Her experience continued with several non-profits aimed at reaching teens including Communities in Schools, and the Girls Empowerment Network of Austin. Morgan is the founder of Embody Life, a new non-profit that brings yoga and mindfulness programs to public schools, private schools and the greater Austin community.
How to register:
Students can register by contacting Morgan Osmani or online or at Breath and Body Yoga.
Additionally students must submit required AISD off campus physical education forms by January 5th.
Off Campus Physical Education Forms can be found here.
Pricing (Option to pay monthly or in full_
- Monthly Fee: $185
- Full Registration Fee (covers all 5 months of program): $925.00
- Monthly Unlimited Yoga Membership at Breath and Body Yoga.
- One Foundations of Yoga Workshop (date TBD)
- Consistent contact and follow up support as needed with Program Director Morgan Osmani regarding program requirements
- One family yoga class event (date TBD)
- Field Trip on April 18th, 2015
- Administrative coordination of off campus physical education credit with Austin Independent School District
- All needed supplies (with the exception of a yoga mat and yoga clothing)
Direct all inquires to Morgan Osmani via email or phone.